Caringbah Family Practice is taking the COVID- 19 pandemic very seriously and need your help and honesty to keep our staff and patients safe.
Please note the following information:
- We still welcome patients for appointments which will be predominately be via a phone/video consultation. Our Doctors are still committed to providing support and care to their patients during this challenging time.
- We will not be inviting any patients into our practice without thorough screening and unless a phone consultation is totally inappropriate.
- We will be closed on Saturdays for the foreseeable future (beginning Saturday 4th April 2020).
- We have set up our waiting room, Doctors rooms and other work areas to honour social distancing.
- You may be asked to wait in your car should you present to the practice for an appointment.
We do not offer testing at this practice. Testing can be undertaken (without a referral) at the Sutherland hospital corona virus testing clinic 8am – 8pm, 7 days per week.
The testing criteria has been stipulated by the Department of Health and some patients may not meet that criteria.
For more information please call the Corona virus hotline on 1800 020 080.
Please remember to stay safe and home.